Guten Tag From Spirit Prison ;) (January 30, 2016)

Guten Tag from Spirit Prison everyone!! (Jace was right to call it that... ;) haha!!)

This week was crazy!!! But it was good!!

Sunday my district and I sang in church which was cool!! Church was all in German which was fun to hear!! ;) I have to prepare a talk auf Deutsch every week because they will call us up from the congregation and ask us to speak!! ;) haha! Oh boy...

Later that night we had choir practice and a devotional!! ;) We sang the song "Hurrah for Israel!!" It is a really good song and was written by Prisoners in honor of the Elder in the movie Other Side of Heaven!! The devotional was good... and after we got to watch a film... We watched character of Christ by Elder Bednar!! LOOK IT UP!! Dang it is good!! ;)

Monday was pretty normal!! ;)

Tuesday I got to perform with the MTC choir in the devotional that night!! Hurrah for Israel!!!! Who knew I'd be in a choir... ;) I guess the Choir needs me... (hehehe Kenzie...) ;)

Wednesday through Friday is just the same stuff everyday... get up eat study eat study eat... teach... study go to bed!! ;) So there isn't much to tell....

Except my comp and I got our "first baptism!!" ;) It was intense!! ;)

Vier ecke ist Leben!!!! Ya you heard me.. let me tell you a little something about four square in the MTC... You do not mess with Four Square. It is life. We play it every day and it gets crazy.... but this morning was a game like no other... We got up early and went to the gym with our game faces on!! Little did we know that there were some actual savages upon the court. They took off their missionary tags and put on the savage tag... it was four square war fare. There were thirty people in line to play... and it was intense!! There was this one kid in line behind me who was driving me nuts!! Anyway, he was in line behind me so when I got in C square he came in... the ball was passed to me and inside I said, "YOU GONE!!!!!" And kicked his trash out of that square!!! He couldn't even touch the ball!! He was not happy bahahaha!!! So then he was in line in front of me... and when I got back in the square he literally growled at me.... I looked at my district behind me and their faces were priceless... long story short I fought a good fight but in the end... I lost. ;) But I still wrecked him that first time haha! ;) Moral of the story... you have never played four square if you haven't played at the MTC.

Thanks for my package Mom!! We love the banner!! We hung it up outside our door. I have been trying to upload pictures but it isn't working very well... So we will see...

I love my district! They are great kids. I wish I had more to say but nothing much has really happened!! ;) I drink chocolate milk everyday, my companion gave me a nickle as a gift... and she was not aware of my deep hatred for nickles... Also... one of my Sister Training Leaders is from Connecticut... I can't escape haha!! ;)

Love you all and I hope you have a great week!!! Write letters!! :)

Liebe,
Sister Darton

The Characters of Christ by Elder David A. Bednar


Popular Posts