GUTEN TAG (February 6, 2016)

Hallo everyone! How is life?

This week has gone by really fast thankfully!! :) We've done a lot of cool things!!!

So Saturday night we played Beanboozled and we dared my comp to put all of the flavors in her mouth at once... well, when in Spirit Prison you will do anything to have fun! ;) So she put all of the flavors in her mouth... and she got all of the bad flavors... and then one lime. It was horrible!!

Sunday we had choir practice and then a devotional! It was a good night! We finally got to go on a temple walk that day too!! Thank the heavens!

Monday was normal... we taught our new investigator!! And that was a good lesson. He thinks God is mad at him so he won't pray, he won't do anything! Meine Gute I walked out of that room thinking I just want to help him... He just looked filled with sorrow when we talked about God. So I explained to Him that God loves Him in my broken German... and I explained the purpose of this life and the Atonement... and I just felt so much love for him. That is exactly why I wanted to serve a mission... to remind them of who they are as God's children, to remind them of His love for them and His desire for them to return to Him... and that there is a way! He provided a Savior for us!! Meine Gute... I love this gospel!!

Wednesday was the first day where I actually felt like I could speak German!! I was teaching and he asked me what the Priesthood was!! So without thinking too hard I was able to explain to him what it was and then I explained the restoration and the importance of das Buch Mormon im unsrer Leben. Throughout the lesson I could tell the Spirit was speaking through me... Because I was able to say so much to him in German!!

We started TRC... I don't know what it stands for... but basically we sat in a room and talked to German speaking members and just shared a message with them!! I was really cool. The first lady we taught was born and raised in Freiberg!!! So she sounded awesome!!! And I could understand her!!! And we were talking about Germany. It was so cool!! She was the sweetest little German lady!! Her name is Sister Durtschi!! :)

The other day I was so tired... I think it was like Wednesday... and I was reading my scriptures and I put my head on the table and was reading my scriptures that were sitting on my lap... and I fell asleep!!! Bahahahaha!! I don't fall asleep in weird places... So when I woke up I just laughed. I had a mark on my forehead which was funny!! ;)

Tuesday the MTC choir performed at the devotional!! It was really fun!! And we sang a beautiful version of Precious Savior, Dear Redeemer!! Oh meine Gute!! I think they post these videos somewhere or broadcast them... because they film everything and then they tell us, "Don't look at the camera because it looks dumb when we broadcast this!" So try to find these videos and you'll see me singing!! :)

Anyway, nothing much is going on! I will try to send pictures... the computer is so dumb. I have such good pictures ahhh!!

Love you all!!! Thank you to everyone who has sent me letters, dear elders and packages! They make my day!!! :) So keep doing it!! ;) I don't think anything funny happened this week... Other then I am the champion four square player... My district laughs because I seem all innocent and then I unleash the Kraken and wreck everyone in the square!! ;) haha!! It is kind of funny... but four square is no laughing matter.

Love you guys! Make good choices... It's fine!
Sister Darton

Me and my Companion
Cuties
The Banner "Guten Tag"
Bean Boozled
My District at the Temple
Sister Darton - Provo Temple
Twins with my long time friend Sister Anna Perkins
Hiding the Cupcakes
3 to Frankfurt and 1 to Berlin
Sister Darton and Sister Baggely (friend from home)
The Map
My District

Popular Posts