German... The Celestial Language



Hallo!!

This week nothing really happened it has been rather dull and I don't have much to say. I am sorry about that truly. But I shall inform you of things that I have been forgetting to tell you guys my entire time
here... But right now I'm forgetting everything that I have been forgetting to tell you... Sooooo... Yeah.

It has been hard to get in contact with our investigators this week... Slightly annoying but I will find them!! ;) haha!!

Germans have this weird thing about women carrying things that are heavy. So two weeks ago this German lady said to Sister Hendricks and I, "you shouldn't be carrying that!! Don't you want to have children someday!?!" Bahahaha!!! This has happened twice... Oh Germans.

Last Pday we went to the Rathaus!!! And a crazy old church!!! It was so cool!!!! I will send pictures.

I have now been to Berlin three times in this transfer!! I love Berlin!! It is so cool. Hendricks and I were able to go to her favorite cafe in all of Germany!! They have... The best chocolate cake!!!!!!! I almost died!! So glorious.

This week is my last week with Hendricks. She goes home next week!! It's insane!! I am sad about it... I am so grateful she has been my companion. She is such a good friend. I know without a doubt the Lord knows exactly what we need. Sister Hendricks was a blessing and I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to be her companion before she goes home!

Ok... Conference was the best...  am I right!?! So far I have only seen the Saturday sessions, and the Sunday Morning session... Sunday afternoon session is next Sunday for us!! ;) I'm excited to hearHollands!! My favorites were Eryings and Uchtdorfs!!! Weren't those incredible!?!? And now a member of the twelve revealed the celestial language!! ;) haha!! I was in a room of Germans/German speakers... You can imagine the reaction!! ;) Everyone was laughing pretty hard and cheering, "Ja Uchtdorf!!!"

And yes,  I have been to Dresden and it is a jewel city!! I loved Dresden when I was there... It is beautiful. And I hope I get to serve there at some point!! That would be awesome. :)

Anyway, sorry I don't have much to say!! 

Happy Birthday this week Ethan!! You big 12 year old you!! ;)

Also, I hope Adri has a great last week of her mission!!

Love you all!! Have a great week!! :)
Sister Darton





Markt Kirche

Markt Kirche - District

Markt Kirche


Neues Rathaus

Dinner with The Metzigs (Members) 

Markt Kirche



Markt Kirche

Popular Posts