Halloooo Leute!!! (May 2, 2016)

Hey everybody!! How's it going?? :)


Honestly this week was like a blur haha!! So I'm sorry if this is the lamest email ever!! ;) We did a lot of Exchanges this week which was fun!! :)

When I was in Berlin I went on exchanges with the one and only Sister Menlove!!! It was so much fun to work with her!! :) We decided to go by on a less active... So we showed up at the apartment and Klingled. She let us in and when we got to her door she let us in the house but we noticed she was holding her stomach like she had just been stabbed
or something... (She hadn't) but apparently she was in a lot of pain!! But she let us in told us to sit on the couch as she continues to grab cookies and snacks for us!! We told her to stop because she was in
pain but she insisted. We felt really bad!! This sweet lady is from Iran and she converted like a year or so ago!! I started to give a spiritual thought and the whole thing turned into this testimony meeting. She looked me in the eyes and said, "Jesus Christus ist immer für uns da. Ich weiß dass. Ich weiß dass." She goes on and over and over she says, "Ich weiß dass. Ich weiß dass." The spirit was very strong. Then randomly sister Menlove said, "Können wir ein lied
singen!?" So we sat there and sang, "Ich weiß dass mein Erlöser lebt." My favorite hymn. This woman sang and she cried. The spirit was very strong!! It was cool!!

That's basically the only truly exciting thing that happened this week. So sorry about that... Oh!! We did do a street display in Celle!!! Oh my word Celle was crazy!!! Traditional German buildings...
A German band around the corner playing their traditional German songs... It sounded and looked like Disneyland!!!!!! It was so legit!!!!! And then this man on the accordion sits down and starts
playing... It was all a glorious dream!!!! Haha!! P.s. There are old men playing accordions everywhere in Germany... It's so cool haha!! While I was in Celle I found "Hotel Neun und 3/4's" Bahaha!! ;)

Today we are going to Hildesheim Castle for Pday!!!!! I am so excited!!!!! Also tonight we are teaching the first lesson to our investigator Britta!! :) woot woot!!

I will be in Berlin for two nights this week. I'm stoked!!! This upcoming Thursday  is Christi Himmelfahrt. It's the Holliday where they celebrate Christ ascending to Heaven... So basically the whole country gets drunk!!! So we aren't allowed to leave our apartments that whole day... ;) So it is mission wide "read the Book of Mormon day!!" Where we dedicate the whole day to reading the Book of Mormon cover to cover... We are so excited!!!! ;) haha!!

I am currently re-learning how to play guitar... So I went and bought a guitar book... The only thing is it's an ABBA Guitar Book... So I only know how to play ABBA songs... Bahaha!!! Every night I'm in the
room playing, "Take a Chance on Me!!" Bahaha!! Anyway, that was my week/my week to come!! I'm loving the mission and the people here whom
I serve!!

God speed everyone!! ;)
Love,
Sister Darton

The District after the street display! 

Hotel Neun 3/4

Celle,  where we did the street display. 

Giant flower pot..... In Celle

Pretty park in Celle
Hannover to Celle

Popular Posts