Hallo from Hannover! (June 13, 2016)

Hey everyone!

This past week nothing much going on!
We did a lot of finding which is good! And we found an African Man
named Eugine! So we are excited to meet with him this week!!

Today we are going to Berlin on exchange with STLT's which will be
exciting!! Always in Berlin! It is honestly a really cool opportunity
I have.

Today for Pday we went to the Hannover Soccer Stadium! They are the
worst team in the league... But the stadium was still cool to see!!
And we also watched a rowing competition at the Lake!! ;) it was so
cool!! Rowing is an intense sport people!! Maybe it was just more
intense because it was German!! ;) Anyway, it was a good day!!

This week I will be giving my first real Theme in ZTM!! So that will
be quite the experience!! ;) Pray for me haha!

Sorry there isn't much to tell about for this last week!! But
hopefully this week will be more exciting!!

I love you all!!!!
Liebe,
Sister Darton
The Hannover soccer team arena.  Hannover 96

The lake by my house

Popular Posts