Never A Dull Moment...

Best Tausch of My Life!!!
Talk about a crazy week... I have come to learn that my mission will
never be "normal" and I am totally fine with that!! Haha!! ;)

Last Tuesday I went on Tausch with my dear friend Sister Porter in
Freiberg! We had an amazing day together! It was so much fun. But she
had told me about a top secret phone call to all the zone leaders in
our mission... And she was just lucky enough to be in the room when
her zone leaders got this phone call last Monday night. The APs had
told the zone leaders that a few memebers of each zone will be Blizted
(unexpectedly transferred) on Wednesday. And that they didn't know
why... All that the APs said to the zone leaders is that they will be
blitzed, they will receive a new companion, and that it was all been
directed by the First Presidency... WHAT!?! Now... Rumors spread
quickly throughout the mission... So it is obvious that the entire
mission was dying to find out what was going on. But no one knew...

Wednesday rolled along and I went to my District Meeting only to find
out that all of the rumors... Were true!! My district leader, Elder
Griffin, and another member of my district, Elder Lex, were both
blitzed!! And they had no idea why!! They both said their instructions
were to be in Berlin Wednesday night. It was the craziest thing! My
companion and I asked Elder Griffin to call us as soon as he found out
what the deal was... So Wednesday night he called and spilled
everything. He said told us that 15 missionaries from Turkey have been
put into our mission for the next few months! And every Elder who was
Blizted will be taking a Turkish Elder and opening a brand new area in
our mission!! So crazy!! But that's not all... Each of the original
Germany Berlin Elders are now required to learn Turkish and find
Turkish people to teach!!! How crazy is that!? We are excited to have
these Turkish elders here with us!! And one of them is now in my
district!! So that will be cool!! With this new addition of Elders
that brings the number of missionaries in our mission to an even 200!!
So crazy... I love my mission!!! :)

But that's not all... They just had to add to the craziness...
On Tuesday when I was with Sister Porter... And she had been telling
me that they were trying to have early transfers for all the
sisters... No joke thirty minutes later we looked at our emails and
saw an email from Sister Kemsely saying that every sister in the
mission will have early transfer calls Saturday July 30th! And
transfer day will be... August 2nd!!!!!!! We just about fell out of
our chairs... The purpose of this is so that we wouldn't have an
awkward transfer in the middle of the temple open house. So... My
fourth transfer in the mission was four weeks long... And my fifth
transfer will now be eight weeks long!!!!!! Sooooo crazy!!!!

So anyway... I got my transfer call on Saturday... Präsident Fingerle
called and I will be staying here in Hohenstein the next 8 weeks...
And I will be TRAINING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! I'm officially a full Mother
not just a Godmother!!!! I am so excited to train someone fresh out of
Spirit Prison!!! Bring it on!!! Everyone please pray for my new
trainee!!! The only thing is... My trainee comes in August 17th...
Soooo I will be living in Gera/Hohenstein the next two weeks with
Sister Hope!!! I am so excited to work with Sister Hope for a little
bit... She is also very new on her mission and she is from Australia!!
Haha I love Sister Hope! ;) Anyway, that is all the news I have for
now... I will be finding out this week if I will be working at the
temple or not... Fingers crossed!!

Have a great week everyone!! I love my mission!! :)

Liebe Grüße,
Sister Darton

I love Freiberg... So much...
Bahahaha!! I love this picture... 😂
Last District Picture
Freiburg!!!
Soaking wet after a street display
Zone Conference

Popular Posts