Hey Guys! (October 31, 2016)

Herr Schäfer next to me! The Hengsts on both sides!! :) Bruder Hengst totally not looking... Haha!


Hello everyone!! How are you all this week!?

Good news!! I got to see all of my incredible Hohestein people this
weekend because we had Stake Conference here in Leipzig... And the
best part was... Our Golden Investigator Herr Schäfer came with our
old GML Bruder Hengst. When Sister Swapp and I ran up to the Hengsts
Bruder Hengst told us that Herr Schäfer had told him the night before
that he knows the church is true and wants to be baptized!!! Then Herr
Schäfer walked in and saw Sister Swapp and I... Boy was that a joyful
reunion!!! He was so happy to see us and he told us he is so much
happier now that he has found the church. He's getting baptized on
November 19th!! We couldn't be more happy!! Hopefully Swapp and I can
skype in or something.

It was so good to see the members we know and love in Hohenstein. We
have honestly missed the beautiful town of Hohenstein. It will always
hold a special place in my heart. And something else exciting... A
piece of Hannover was at Stake Conference!! We were outside the event
center that we held stake conference at... And who do Elder Drazin and
I see walking from the parking lot...?? Sister Derksen from the
Hannover Ward!!!!!! We ran up to do she gave me a big hug!!! It was so
good to see at least one person from Hannover!!!! Now I just need the
Metzigs and the Knabes to show up randomly in Leipzig and I'll be
set!! (Hint hint!!) ;)

Today we went to the zoo... And it was incredible!!!! Literally the
coolest zoo I have ever been too!! I wish you all could have lived
it!! ;) maybe someday!!!

That's all I have for today!! The best news is... Hohenstein will be
having 3 baptisms in the month of November!! :) That made Sister Swapp
and I very happy!! I'm grateful I was able to serve there! :)

Transfer calls this Saturday everyone!!! I'll let you know what happens!!!

Liebe Grüße,
Sister Darton


 Halloween at the Leipzig Zoo














Popular Posts