Happy Thanksgiving 🍽 (November 21, 2016)

Sorry it isn't a good picture... but Herr Schäfer is the man dressed in white next to the pulpit!! He was sooooo excited!! (Please excuse my face in the picture...)

Hey everyone!
This week wasn't too eventful!

There were two exciting things though... the first exciting thing is
that we have a new investigator! We went by on an earlier investigator
and she was finally home... but she had a friend there! So we talked
to both of them! We taught the first lesson and they will both be
coming to church this Sunday! We are stoked about it! The earlier
investigator I think I have I have talked about before! She is from
the Congo! And her friend is from Cameroon! They are really cool and
are excited to work with them more!

The second thing is... Our investigator from Hohenstein, Herr Schäfer,
got baptized on Saturday!!! You should have seen how happy he was!! We
got to Skype in and watch the baptism!! He saw up on the Skype and
waved like crazy!! He was so happy to see us!! And the pure joy
beaming from his face when he came out of that water was incredible...
he put himself on baptismal date!! 100% the Lord prepared him and led
him each step of the way. I am so happy for him... and he is so happy
too!! :)

I am so grateful to be on a mission and to be able to see people grow
closer to Christ each day. I'm grateful for this gospel... it changes
people lives! I've seen people change and grow. I'm grateful to be
apart of this work. I'm grateful for my family! I love them so much!
And I'm grateful for all of my friends! Thank you all so much for your
support the past 10 months of my mission. Words can not describe how I
feel about the things I have experienced... but I hope you all know...
that I love being a missionary. And I love all of you!

Liebe Grüße,
Sister Darton

Two of my favorite people! (My old GML and his wife from Hohenstein! He taught me how to yodel!) ;) hahaha!


Popular Posts