April

Me and my young women! ;)


Just a question... WHY on earth is it SNOWING in APRIL!?! What kind of
cruel torture is this... the tights have been off for weeks and
suddenly Mother Nature is trying to pull the tights back out again!
Well it's not going to work.
Anyway, please pardon my rant about the current weather we are having
here in Freiberg. This last week was very good. Here is some of what
happened.
We went to the Sächsischer Schweiz on Pday. That was a ton of fun and
it was a beautiful warm day! Everyone listen when I say... if you have
the chance to go there... go!!
Tuesday we gave a temple Tour, and we taught English to the sweetest
woman in the world... Traudel!!
Wednesday we left for Berlin for Tausch with the STLTs! It was so
great to be with Sister Porter and Sister Garrett! Those two girls are
hysterical... I love spending time with them and working with them. I
went out into Berlin with Sister Garrett and we went by on a million
contacts in the pouring rain! #classic then diner came around... you
know what we did? We went to the best Mexican restaurant in all of
Germany! El Bandito! Best decision of our lives. It was delicious.
Thursday morning we got up and went and played soccer for morgen Sport
with the APs, and Berlin ZLs. It was such a blast! And i scored a
goal... which made it better! ;)
Nothing else truly exciting happened though... I have been deathly ill
all week so that put a downer on things... but we had fun trotz dem!
I guess you all want to know about transfer calls... ;) I will be
staying in Freiberg for a third transfer! That wasn't surprising... ;)
But i will be getting a new companion named Sister Wacker! She is a
wonderful person. She is also fairly new on her mission... somewhere
between six to eight months out I think! So that's gonna be great! :)
I am really excited to work with her!
We are losing some wonderful people this week. This week some truly
great mission friends of mine will return home after 18 months of
service. My companion as you may know is dying this week... I have the
privilege of being the companion who kills her. It's been a good two
transfers with her here in Freiberg! Sister Porter, my mission Sister
who has been a friend of mine since the beginning of my mission... I
have tausched with her on my mission more then any other sister! And
we have always had a lot of fun together. I will miss her dearly.
Sister Kemsely my mission step-Mom (2nd trainer) will also be headed
home this week... I love sister Kemsely with my whole heart! I was so
grateful that we were able to be companions. And i always look forward
to talking with her. It breaks my heart that so many people I have
loved and have known my entire mission are now leaving... but I will
see them all again in just twelve weeks! I never thought the day would
come where these dear friends would head home. But all good things
must come to an end. ;) luckily I will get to see them all this week
to say goodbye! Perks of serving in Freiberg! ;)
Some good news... my trainee Sister Swapp is training!!!!! I'm gonna
be a grandma!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for her!!!!
Well... that's all for now folks! Love you all! See you later! :)

Liebe Grüße,
Sister Darton

Love these girls!


Going on a hike... in the rain... in a skirt... in flats... ;) 

Me hanging on for dear life... ;)

Our favorite people in the world!!
THE temple missionaries!!! :)

The District!!!


Popular Posts