Last Conference in Germany!

First ice cream of the season! I love German ice cream!


Hello people! Long time no chat!
Considering I last emailed you on Wednesday... I don't have much to
say. Sorry this will be a short email.

I just really wish to express my gratitude to all of you for the great
support you have all given me throughout my mission. Truly this has
been such a sacred experience and I'm grateful it isn't over yet! I
still have time to bring joy and salvation unto the children of men
here in Germany! ;)

Conference was fantastic am I right!? It is always a treat to listen
to our modern day Prophets and to learn from what they say! I know
they are inspired men... and that they testify truths that will help
us to make it through these latter-days... do not take what they say
lightly! Follow the prophet! He receives revelation from God. And when
we follow his teachings we won't be led astray!

I'm grateful that President Monson spoke about the Book of Mormon...
my testimony of that great book has grown tremendously in recent weeks
as I have earnestly tried to study it and apply it to myself. I know
that as we apply it's teachings our hearts will be changed and we will
be lead to repent and to change our lives and align our will to Gods.

There is so much more that I could talk about with conference but
there is so much! I'm grateful for the many messages we heard. They
brought me great joy as I listened to each talk and took notes.
Remember that we are all a vital part of Gods choir! He needs each of
us... the loss of just one voice will diminish His choir. He needs
us... and He invites all of us to come join His glorious choir and to
sing the song of redeeming love.

I love you all!! :)
Love,
Sister Darton


I call this, "Hi I'm Sister Darton... and i will never wear tights again!" #springisfinallyhere

Two members who hung our poster on their house!! #dedication!


Coming home from Dresden after a meeting... gotta love Burger King Oreo shakes... ;) 

Popular Posts