One Week More..... (February 20, 2016)

Hey everyone!! This week flew by luckily!!! :)

Guess what... I got my flight plans!!! Ahhhhhh!!! I leave for the land of my people March 1st at 3;50 in the morning!!!!! I am so stoked!!!!

We fly to Chicago, then to the Netherlands, then to Frankfurt then to Dresden!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! I can't flipping wait!!! We were all freaking out yesterday when we got out flight plans!!! I can't believe how fast the MTC has gone by!!!! I feel like I left yesterday!!! I know the field is just going to fly by as well!! I will be home before we know it!! :)

So this week not much happened... First I would like to inform everyone who is concerned for my health that I have run a mile every single day this week!!! You should see my calf muscles!! ;) haha!! And... I have been eating... SALAD!!! What?!? That is unheard of... The church is true everyone!! ;) haha! Anyway, Morgan I know would be proud of my new healthy lifestyle!! ;) I am still working on the whole water drinking thing though!! ;) I still drink chocolate milk every day... It is glorious!! ;)

So on Wednesday we skyped people in Germany!! It was super cool!! The lady I skyped lives in Hamburg!! We were able to teach her a lesson and find out more about her!! It was cool!!:) I love Germans... they are the best!! ;)

Nothing really exciting happened this week... Other then getting flight plans...

OH YA!! Elder Rasband of the Twelve was our devotional speaker on Tuesday... It was really weird... he walked around with a microphone and asked us questions... it was slightly odd!! ;) He seems pretty cool though!! 

Anyway, not much else happened.... I am so excited to leave spirit prison!! I miss the outside world slightly!! ;) I am so excited to go to Germany and preach the gospel!! It will be hard... but worth it!! And the Lord is always with me helping me!! :) I can't wait!!

Thank you everyone for all the letters and packages that you sent this week!! I got so many wonderful things!! So danke!!! I can't wait to be in Germany!! :)

Hope on, Journey on my friends!! 
Liebe,
Sister Darton!
 
Sister Brooke Darton

Sister Darton and Elder Teague from the home ward!

The Sisters

Sister Darton and the Elders

 Sister Darton watching her dad in a Bible video! (left corner)

Elder Passey and Elder Hughes
 

Popular Posts