One Week More (September 19, 2016)

Berlin was Great❤

Dearest family and friends,

This week was a blast!! And it was also really crazy!! ;)

Wednesday we had our last district meeting of the transfer... It went
really well!! And since our district leader is going home next week...
We had to take his death picture. We may have gotten a little too
creative... ;)

Thursday, we were in Berlin!!! For trainer/trainee meeting!! We left
our apartment at four in the morning with the Gera Sisters (Sisters
Hope and Busche) who had spent the night at our apartment. Needless to
say... That was a little too early. But the meeting was fantastic!! I
got to see my dear pal Sister Kemsley, and all of the Sisters who I
served on Tempel Platz with! Not to mention my two very first Zone
Leaders! (Elder Gerlach and Drazin!) it was good to see them! Elder
Gerlach goes home in a week as well! Crazy how time flies...
Anyway, it was so good to see all of them this week! It had been way
too long! Anyway, after that we went to catch our train, and took a
very quick pit stop on the way... ;) We made it to the train and
eventually got home at about 9:00 that evening. It was quite the day!

Friday we got up and went finding which was rather exciting here in
little old Hohenstein! ;) I've gotten to know quite a few of the
elderly people here in Hohenstein! It's fantastic! We walk down the
street and they all know me, stop to talk to me, etc. it's so fun! I
need to start taking pictures with them to document he friendships
I've made here haha!
Anyway, Friday night we slept over in Gera because we had a large
service project in Jena the next day! It was fun to be with Sister
Busche and Hope again!! We always have a blast together.
The next day we had to go to Jena for this service project!! It was a
city run service project... So if you try to find a Jena city website
you'll probably find all sorts of ridiculous pictures of me on there.
;) But I don't think the man got any pictures of me developing MP3
adapters... So that's unfortunate. But he did get lots of pictures of
me wrapping extension cords with velcro... ;) We spent all day
there... And of course... 8 of us missionaries missed our train
home... By seconds!!! So we had to wait an hour for the next train.
Which meant we would all get home super late... So we spent the night
again in Gera.

Long story short... This last week was an adventure!! We were
constantly traveling which I loved!! It was great to be amongst other
missionaries for a while!! We also settled our baptismal date with our
two investigators last week... November 5th is the official day. So we
will be working towards that! :) We're excited!!

This week... I have to give a Theme in Zone Training Meeting... Wish
me luck for that!! Also, transfer calls are this week!!! I'll keep you
updated!!! We'll see what happens... ;) Anyway, that's it for this
week... Sorry this email is lame this week haha! The pictures are the
best part!! ;) Love you all!!

Liebe Grüße,
Sister Darton

The crew after missing our train in Jena... ;)n

The crew after missing our train in Jena... ;)

Sleeping over in Gera with Sisters Busche and Hope!!(Water vs. Pepsi)

Our last District Picture 😊

Berlin❤

Mother/Daughter photo

Elder Warby's death picture... R.I.P Elder Warby 😉h

Got this at a members house... ;) Hahaha!!

Popular Posts