White Hair..... (September 27, 2016)

Look Who I Found😃
(Elder Austin Scroggin)

Family and Friends,

This week as I was on Tausch with the STL's... They found TWO white hairs upon my head... Yes you read that correctly... TWO WHITE HAIRS!!! Ach Nö... What is a person to do!?

This week was great!!! Crazy!! But great!! I had to give a Theme in ZTM!!! It went really well I think!! I'm satisfied with how it went!! :) It was actually a really good meeting. 

Thursday we went on Tausch with the Freiberg Sisters. It was a lot of fun!! Sister Stephens and I drew a lovely family history tree... We got to invite some people to a family history class.

Today we had the opportunity to go to the temple!!!!!!!! I hadn't been in 9 months... Which I understand people have waited longer then I have... But man it felt good. We did two sessions and we did both of them... In the celestial language... German. How exciting!!! My head hurts now... ;) haha!!

Now for the news you have all been waiting for...

We received transfer calls... Ladies and gentleman. I, Sister Darton, have been transferred. To a land only 1 and 1/2 hours away from Hohenstein... This land is called... LEIPZIG!!! I'm going to Leipzig baby!!! I couldn't be more excited to be in the big city again!! Hopefully I can do what the Lord needs me to do there. I am also bringing my trainee Sister Swapp with me to Leipzig... So that will be fun!!

My time in Hohenstein was quite the learning experience. I am grateful for every second. I have grown to love the people in Hohenstein and it was very difficult for me to say goodbye to all of my dear elderly friends. Until we meet again Hohenstein... ❤️🇩🇪

Well... That's all for now!! Bis Später!!
Liebe Grüße,

Sister Darton


Two of my favorite members in Hohenstein... The Merkers!
Our wonderful GML and Ward mission leader... Bruder und Schwester Hengst. (They are the best!)

The movie I have been waiting for...


Popular Posts