Ain't Nobody Got Time For That! (January 23, 2017)

Best Celebration Ever


So I hear you got a new President America!

We actually all got to watch the inauguration and Trumps speech and the Motab performance! It was awesome! But the entire time Trump was speaking all I could see was Jimmy Fallon squinting his eyes, waving his hands and saying, "It's gonna be Huuuuge!" Bahaha!! I was actually expecting his cabinet members to consist of the winners of "Celebrity Apprentice" (The real reason behind the Apprentice!) haha!


Well this week was interesting for sure! My wonderful mission presidents wife Sister Fingerle called us Monday night to "ask about my birthday" when really I knew she was calling about my health... I had had pneumonia like symptoms that since the Friday before and was basically dying... so I'm glad she called. We went and bought a thermometer and then went to the Müllers house in our ward because Bruder Müller is (or once was) a doctor! He then referred me to a doctor in Wulfen! (Our stake patriarch!) So Sister Fingerle asked us to go to the doctor on Tuesday... but that meant one thing... we wouldn't be able to go to Zone Conference in Freiberg. We were so incredibly sad! We had waited all transfer long for ZoKo and then... we had to miss it. (We got over it eventually don't worry!)


We went to the doctor Tuesday which was fun because I had actually been to their house before when I was on exchange with the Köthen sisters! So I had met them before which was exciting! They are so kind and they put us ahead of everyone in line at the doctor and then they made us lunch! Best doctors experience ever!


Well, I got myself Bronchitis... ain't nobody got time for that! They gave me some medicine for it... but then they were like, "Ok! And now we need to draw your blood!" So I was like, "sounds greats!" Thinking they were just gonna prick my finger... but no. They pulled out the big needle and drew blood from my arm!! I had never experienced such things before!! It was awesome!! But they left the room before I had the chance to see my blood in the syringe! That was disappointing...


Anyway, they put me on house arrest... we were only allowed to leave the house if we had appointments... so it was an interesting week. I got to watch Legacy... twice. And the Restoration surprisingly only once! Haha!


We had an incredible appointment with our investigator Mariella! We taught her the second lesson and she prayed for us again! In her prayer she said, "I am grateful for the joy I have found since I have met these two girls!" She said she had the desire to know if what we say is true... she's awesome! And she has so many cool questions... and we teach her in English!! Because she speaks English and Spanish and German haha! She's legit. Next week we are going to the Beatles museum with her haha!


Other then that we had a few appointments and then we were trapped inside! We did get to go on Tausch with the sisters in Braunschweig on our year mark!! Woot woot! I got to Tausch with my incredible friend Sister Ellis! We celebrated our year mark together! ;)


Anyway, it was a great week! I am grateful for my companion and that we are friends! It made it for a fun week! :)


This week I get to go to the temple!!!! I am so excited!!


Until next week!

-Sister Darton!

Our incredible investigator Mariella from Cuba! :)

Chocolate scones on our year mark!



Tausch with Sister Ellis! (The Baby Tunnel in Halle...)

The three of us on our year mark! (January 20th! Sisters Baldwin and Ellis!)

Hot Chocolate Toast

Her first hot chocolate toast! Ever!

My Beautiful Halle❤


Where we sat all week during house arrest...

When members love you and surprise you with breakfast because they
know you are sick even though it's freezing cold outside... (we love
Schwester Müller! She does too much for us!)


Popular Posts