Hey! (January 16, 2017)



Hey all you people!

This week was filled with adventure!

Wednesday we had to leave for District Meeting in Leipzig... well, we
had to bring our Tausch clothes with us because we had to go straight
from Leipzig to Berlin. Well... we left all of our stuff on the train
because we forgot we had it... luckily we got it all back like an hour
later... ;)
We get to Berlin and it is snowing like crazy... it was horrible!! And
freezing cold!! Sister Porter and Sister Sommerfeld met up with us at
the Bahnhof and we had a glorious Tausch! I spent Tausch with Sister
Porter... which was glorious! We had so much fun Wednesday night
talking about life and slipping in the snow... we also saw two Foxen!
You heard me... TWO FOXEN! It was awesome! I had never seen live Foxen
before! ;)
It is also weird how alike our companionships are... Sister Porter and
I are the same person... and Sister Sommerfeld and Sister Baldwin are
the same person. It was super weird haha!

After Berlin Tausch I had to go straight from Berlin to Gera for
Tausch with Sister Hammer! It was really exciting! She taught me
piano!! I can now officially read music and find the notes on the
piano!! I am so excited about it!! Finally... it all makes sense now!

Saturday was... MY BIRTHDAY! Yay!! I am now twenty!! I also have less
than six months left now... what on earth!?!? So crazy!!

My birthday was really fun!! Sister Baldwin decorated the wall next to
my desk, she got me Nutella for a birthday present and tried to make
it look like R2-D2... it didn't really work hahaha!! While I was in
the shower she made me breakfast and set it on the floor in my room so
I would see it before it got cold... I walk into my room and after a
few minutes I notice a mysterious plate of food and chocolate milk on
my floor in front of my closet... Bahaha!! It was kind of spooky!
Delicious though! We were supposed to be super busy that day but
everything fell out... ;) So we went finding haha! And I was sick! So
that was unfortunate! Then we had a lesson with the Elders with a
Catholic pastor who doesn't believe in God... that was a weird
appointment... plus we all officially have second hand smoke due to
the many cigarettes he smoked the whole time!

Later that night Sister Baldwin made me a birthday cake out of muffin
mix in a heart shape pan haha! And the frosting... was Nutella! It was
glorious!! Haha!

The next day was crazy! I received two wonderful birthday phone calls
from Gazmund from Albania and Marc from Leipzig! And a wonderful
birthday text from my daughter and also a Sister Fingerle who reminded
me not to drink Pepsi... ;) haha! Classic!

Also! Yesterday I had contact with all four of my areas! Sister
Johnson who is currently in Hannover called me for some information
and she just happened to be where? THE METZIGS!! I cried on the phone.
I got to talk to the Metzigs for just a few short moments... but it
was wonderful!
Also, yesterday was the Leipzig first wards conference (and the
Leipzig first Ward was my last area and they now have to join with
Halle for the next year!) because they had ward conference the Stake
President came... who is from... Hohenstein!! She it was great to see
him!! And then of course all of Leipzig and Halle were there too... so
I had contact with all of my areas yesterday! Awesome!

Today we played Pokรฉmon monopoly and made baumkuchen! Good day!

Thank you for all of the birthday wishes!! I love you all!!
Until next week! ;)

Love,
Sister Darton

TWENTY๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ


the muffin cake ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚



We made Baumkuchen!

Popular Posts