Second to Last Transfer!

The view while finding last Thursday! I love Sachsen! 


Hallo liebe Leute!

This week was a good one!

Last week Tuesday we had two appointments. One with the Bobingers who
are two wonderful people in our branch! They help and are so kind to the
missionaries. They wanted to have a goodbye lunch for Sister Jackson.
So we ate a delicious lunch!
Then we went to visit our favorite person. Lisa Dzierzon! Everyone
follow her on Etsy and instagram!!! She makes the CUTEST things for
all sorts of occasions. She showed us everything she has made... and
we were dying!! It's all so adorable. We had so much fun with her. Not
to mention her kids are adorable!
After that we went and picked up sister Porter from the Regenbogen
Hotel! She spent the day with us which was so much fun! And then we
went to visit Carla our lovely neighbor! (Sister Porter and Sister
Stephens baptized her!) it was very exciting! We had a good time
together! It was fun to have Sister Porter with us for the day! But it
snowed like CRAZY that day!! Oh it was terrible.
Tuesday night we had Sisters Porter, Baldwin, Garrett, and Nitz
staying our apartment!! Because they were entweder training, going
home, or STLTs have to help with new trainees! It was so much fun to
have my dear friends spending the night in my home! ;) I love those
girls!
Wednesday was the day we were dreading... the day we had to say
goodbye. It was hard to say goodbye to this wonderful group of
missionaries! But cool to be in Freiberg because I got to see and say
goodbye to everyone! Sister Kemsely (my step-mom) was heading home and
my daughter Sister Swapp had picked up my grandbaby!! We took a
posterity picture no worries! ;) So proud of my daughter! :')
Wednesday morning though we had an appointment with our neighbors
upstairs (everyone in our building are members!) the kids through a
goodbye breakfast party for sister Jackson! It was tender! Complete
with a dance and everything! So much fun to be with them.
Then we had another eating appointment at twelve! With two old people
whom we love. They also wanted to say goodbye! So we had Kartoffel
Puffer with Apfelmus! Also a delicious german thing... ;)
Thursday nothing too exciting happened! We met with Carla and then we
went finding in Kleinwalters dorf! It was beautiful that day! I took a
pretty picture!
Friday we had temple hours and tauf Besprechung! I also had a Facebook
training thing with Sister Baldwin and Sister Boza! It was an exciting
day.
Sunday we finally watched the Sunday afternoon session of conference!
It was really good. And we had an eating appointment with the Lehman
Familie! They are such wonderful people. We had a lot of fun playing
with their pet bunnies and talking about fun vacation places haha!
This morning we got up got ready and went finding for three hours in a
beautiful dorf near us. It was very exciting! We gave away a Book of
Mormon and we were able to talk with a lot of people. Good stuff! I
love spreading the gospel! :)
Today for Pday we rode our bikes all the way to a near by dorf... and
roads them back! It was soooo painful but so fun! And we met some
friends on the way who invited us in for tea! :) it was great! And the
view was beautiful! Nothing better then wide green fields in Sachsen!
Well folks... that's all for now! Hope you have a great week! :)

Liebe Grüße,
Sister Darton

Took liria to the temple for the first time! She loved it! :) 

The posterity... Sister Sorenson, Sister Swapp, me, and Sister Kemsley! ❤️

I am very grateful for these friends which I have made.
I'll miss them these next twelve weeks! 

My Step-Mom! Sister Kemsley! See ya at the balloon Fiesta!! 

My pal and mission Sister... Sister Porter! 

My fellow temple Barbie! 

My girls! ;) they had a long train ride ahead of them! #Kiel

Sister Jacksons goodbye breakfast! 

The Kinder are our best friends! :)

Popular Posts