Hello!



Dearest friends and family!

Last week was very exciting! But due to lack of time... i will share
the exciting stuff with you! ;)

Last week we got to go to Berlin again on Tausch with the STLTs which
are my pals Sister Garrett and Sister Baldwin! Oh it was so much fun!
I just love being with them! I got to work with my pal Baldwin again
which was a dream! And unfortunately probably one of the last times we
will be able to work together... but it was just like the old days!
Complete with a doctors appointment and everything! Yep... you read
that right... I had bronchitis again... and an ear infection to top it
off! ;) But luckily Sister Baldwin was willing enough to take me to
the doctor! ;) The day before though we were able to go finding for a
bit which was enjoyable! And afterward went to... El Bandito!
Delicious... of course!

After the doctors appointment on Thursday we had to celebrate my
companions birthday! So we got some decorations and a gift and as we
are walking out of the store who do we see across the street coming
towards us!?! My comp... and Sister Garrett!! So we quickly started
shoving all the stuff into our bags!! Unfortunately... she noticed! It
was still fun to decorate though! ;)
Then we met with a less active in the Dahlem ward who loves... art! ;)
or in other words love adult coloring books haha! ;) a little too
much... but she was very sweet and we were able to talk about planning
and time organization! Hopefully it helps her to make it to church!

Back in Freiberg we were able to meet with Liria (the New convert
here!) It was really great and she opened up and informed us that all
of her friends have been making fun of her since her baptism... and we
were able to talk about standing up for our beliefs even if we are
standing utterly alone. It is not easy... but in the end the only
opinion that matters is Gods. And He will bless us! He loves each of
us... and truly though we may feel alone... we never are! Because our
Savior stands with us strengthen us each step of the way!

I got to skype home yesterday!!! That was glorious!! My final skype of
the mission... where did the time go? I'm grateful for my family!!
Well, love you all! Hope you had a great week! :)

Liebe Grüße,
Sister Darton


Popular Posts